Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Things around here have been going okay lately. My husband has been on "vacation" this whole week from his regular job. It's a funny vacation though, I think he is working harder than usual! He has a 2nd and a 3rd job and he has been keeping busy with those two jobs. He really is a hard worker and I do appreciate that about him. He provides well. I always tease him and say that he is most happy when he is working, no matter what the job may be, which is true. He was raised to be a hard worker, there is not a lazy bone in that man's body.

The kids are still enjoying school. They seem to really like their teachers. Casey, my soon to be 12 year old, told me that his teacher is so cool, he thinks just like they do. That made me wonder, just a little bit. I'm glad he's happy with him, it makes such a difference in their attitude about school. Brady likes his teacher as well. He seems to be plugging right along and enjoying it. Kaitlyn finds her teacher funny. She comes home most every day and tells me something that her teacher said that made her laugh. She enjoys eating lunch at school this year too. She is finding that school food is not all so bad! Miah is still waiting to start pre-school. She seems a little bit more anxious then last week, but I still think she wouldn't mind being home with me. She does enjoy being home during the day, spending time with mama and entertaining the 3 babies that I watch. I have often found her putting on some music and entertaining the babies with her dancing. It is so cute to watch! She is a help to me, I'll miss her when she does go to pre-school.

So, that is my life this past week. I hope this blog finds you well and I hope you have a great Labor Day Weekend! -Mindy

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I love Miah's dance moves! Maybe she could teach a few to me:).