Tuesday, August 14, 2007

School Days are approaching.....

I registered the kids for school yesterday. Overall, I am happy with the teachers they have this year. I think it will turn out to be a good year. Kaitlyn will be in school for full days now. She is beyond excited and feels really grown up about it all! I think she is going to do really well, as she does love to learn and loves the structured part of it. Brady is excited to start the 4th grade. He will have his first male teacher this year. This teacher is new to the area and I have heard good things about him. This will be Brady's last year in the Elementary school then he is off to the middle to join his brother Casey. Casey will be starting the 6th grade. He is excited this year because he found out his best bud will be in his class with him. Little Miah will start preschool after Labor Day. I suspect she would be more than content to stay home with mom as long as possible. She doesn't talk about school a whole lot and it just doesn't seem to excite her like it does her siblings.
I'm looking forward to getting things in a routine again. I can feel Autumn in the air every morning and I really do love the Autumn time! I hope this blog find you well, and Robin, I bet your my very first blog reader! Thanks! -Mindy

3 comments:

Robin said...

Well done! You are going to love this blogging thing - mark my words!

Tara said...

Hi Mindy! What a fun way to keep up on the everyday of each other's lives! Okay if I put a link to your page on mine? Hope so, cause I did it already!

Anonymous said...

People should read this.