Tuesday, August 7, 2007

A call from the Doctor

Well, I received a call from my doctors nurse today concerning my mammogram I had done last week. She told me news that I considered good. The doctor did not see any lesions or masses or anything like that on the films. But he does want to see me and do a breast exam just because I felt a lump as well as the mammogram technician. So off to the doctor I go tomorrow. I'm really quite relieved about it. I will post again after the examination.

This week has been pretty busy. My brother is in town from San Francisco visiting us. I love it when he comes, he always makes me laugh. He also is the world greatest uncle and my kids just absolutely love him! He always makes time for them and makes them feel important. I love him immensely!

The kids are getting ready to go back to school in a couple of weeks. I am quite ready for them to go back and I think they are too! Casey will be in the 6th grade, Brady in the 4th and my Kaitlyn will be experiencing 1st grade this year. Little Miah will go to preschool. Where has the time gone? I can't believe how quick time has gone by. I wish I could slow it down just a little. Guess that's not a possibility though.

Anyway, thats what is going on in my life these days.

No comments: