Friday, August 24, 2007

So it is true what they say.....

People in my life have always told me that kids get more expensive the older they get. I now know what they were talking about and I fear the worst is yet to come. This whole month of August has been one expense after another. We had unexpected doctor bills, the kids needed school clothes and school supplies, our car broke down, and now, just this week, we had to make room in the budget for Miah's pre-school registration and first month, Casey's football sign up and Brady's sign up for football. Wow. Those three things alone near $200. But, we will make things work, we usually do. I just felt the need to gripe a little about it. I know that as they get older, the expenses become more and more. I'm gearing up for that. I know that in a few short years we will be looking at drivers licence's, insurance, ect. Bring it on......
-Mindy

1 comment:

Robin said...

It's sad but true - it just keeps getting more expensive. Maybe Casey needs to start looking for a job!!!
God does have a way of stretching our faith and asking us to depend on Him just a little more every time - and He always comes through! Believe it or not you will look back on these days and feel so good to see how God provided. Enjoy them - as I know you do!