Saturday, August 11, 2007

Brady Boy's Birthday

Well today, at precisely 5:27 a.m. , my Brady Boy turned 10. I have been thinking back to that day all day today. It just does not seem like 10 years ago when my husband rushed me to the hospital at 3:30 in the morning. He is now into double digits. I can hardly believe that. Brady has been a blessing in my life. He has a sweet spirit and a tender heart. But the boy does show a temper from time to time as well! I'm thankful for him, as I am for all my kids.

Last night we celebrated my Mom's 70th birthday. I did my best to try and give her a grandson on her birthday, but Brady had different ideas. He decided he wanted a one day difference. We had a good time eating at the Olive Garden. After dinner we went back to Mom's and had cake and sang Happy Birthday to all the August birthday people that were present. It was nice to spend that time with our family. A good time was had!

No comments: