Tuesday, October 2, 2007

This and that...

Life here at our home has been relatively predictable lately. The boys are still busy with school, homework and football while the girls are busy with school, and ever most important, playing. It always amazes me the difference of how boys and girls play. Boys get rowdy, get bored quicker, play with trains, planes and automobiles and have a fascination with bugs, lizards, and snakes. Girls, at least my girls anyway, love dolls, barbies, tea sets, paper dolls and coloring. They will play for hours with this. It reminds of me when I was a little girl, me and my twin sis played dolls from sun up to sun down. Maybe that's why I have four children now, you think?

Tad has been super busy with his 3 jobs. He works from morning till dark. We have an anniversary coming up this next week. We are actually going to go to Boise for a night to celebrate. I'm excited to get away, my niece and nephew-in-law are staying with the kids. I'm so looking forward to this, it will be good to get away. We will be married 13 years. So hard to believe its been that long already. 13 years. Wow.

Our Expedition broke down yet again. Its sitting at the shop now. I'm hoping and praying it won't be very expensive but Tad seems think its something major with the engine. I'm not quite sure how this will get paid for, but i trust God has a plan, he always does. Now I just need to be patient and trusting, 2 qualities that I struggle with. It will work out, it most always does.

I have a hysterectomy scheduled for November 6th. The closer that date comes the more I worry. I know its something that needs to be done, but I have so many questions that I need to ask first. I hope they all get answered and I will be at peace about this.

Anyway, that's the jest of things around here. I am enjoying the cooler weather and love to watch the leaves turn colors! I love Autumn! I hope you have a great day! -Mindy

3 comments:

Robin said...

I didn't know you had your surgery scheduled. I know I have never regretted mine. It has made life SO much easier!

Tara said...

I'd get one done if I could. Who wants a period anyway?

Lisa B. said...

Ok, so I love Tara's comment. Honesty is soooo refreshing. I am sorry to hear about your car problems and your surgury. I didn't know you scheduled it....hmmmm, I think I will just call you! Wadda ya think?