Monday, October 8, 2007

13 years...


Today is me and my hubby's 13th year anniversary. Wow. That is so hard to believe for me. It has gone by so quickly. Four kids later I believe we have a lot to show for our 13 years. We were able to get away by ourselves this last weekend for a night. We has such a good time. We went for walks, went out to eat, went to the mall, which is how I know he loves me, cuz he soooo hates the mall!:) It was nice to escape, even just for a night!

This picture of us was on the Boise river.

Hope you have a great day! -Mindy

3 comments:

Lucydolls' ramblings said...

Wow, Mindy! Happy late Anniversary! What a guy?? go to the mall??? that is great. Dennis would as long as he could sit with a cup of coffee and a good book!

You look great too!
Lisa Patrick

Andrea said...

Yay! How is Tad doing?

Ray said...

I don't know how I got here, but being I'm here, congrats on your 13th Anniversary. Mine was in October, 42 years. Yes same lady. LOL