Sunday, October 14, 2007

What a week!!!


What a week, to say the least! Last Monday my poor hubby was involved in a car accident. He is okay, but things could of been much, much worse. He ended up with a broken nose and the left side of his face all cut up. He rear ended a stopped pickup in his dad's pickup going 65 miles per hour. Needless to say, his dad's truck was totaled. When i saw that truck, I thanked God for sparing my husband. It was bad. Crunched. Ka-put. But, my hubby's whole and that is what matters.


We spent the rest of the week recovering. He is back to work and doing well. This is a picture of Tad the night of the accident. Miah took one look at him and asked me if he was dead. I said, "no Miah, daddy's not dead, he's just hurt". She accepted that and proceeded to give her Daddy a hug, very gently-like.


All is well again and God is good. I'm thankful for His blessings and His protective covering on my family. -Mindy

3 comments:

Robin said...

Is is a praise that the accident was no worse than it was. How interesting for Miah to ask such a question! Poor girl!

Andrea said...

Poor Miah, I love that kid. I am so glad Tad is okay, that was scary!

Lisa B. said...

What a brave questions from such a little girl.