Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Kids, Kids, Kids.....

Who knew football was such a hard sport to follow. I try my hardest to follow the game, but I get so lost so easy. But, on a better note, I am learning. Tonight Casey had a game. I was determined to watch and learn. I guess my first mistake was sitting next to my friend. I tend to visit and gab instead of watching the game. But after the first half I made myself watch. I also found that I get nervous when all those kids with helmets and pads on are intentionally mowing each other over. Surely one can't take that kind of impact and be okay, right? Well, turns out most of the time they are okay. The game ended well for our team anyway. They won 12-6. Casey informed me that he got 5 tackles in and he punted as well. I guess that's a good number, so he tells me. I'm proud of him, he puts his all into his playing.

Well, that's whats been going on here in our land lately. Football, football and more football.

-Mindy

No comments: