Saturday, September 22, 2007

Fall has made its appearance...

Yes, I do believe Autumn has arrived. The air has a crisp feeling and the sky seems to think about raining a few drops every now and then. I really love Autumn. I love the colors, the cool, crisp feeling, the long pants and cozy shirts. I love to watch the leaves falling and fluttering in the wind. Along with falling leaves, I love to watch kids pile them up and jump into them, like I did as a child! It really is a favorite season of mine.

Brady, my 10 year old, had his first football game this morning. I was proud of him, he did so well. It rained a little, but not enough to make it miserable. The girls played while we were there at the game, and it was just a very nice morning.

I hope this blog finds you all well and enjoying the change of season! -Mindy

No comments: