Thursday, November 1, 2007

Another Halloween done....


Yet another Halloween is gone. Now we are left with sugar filled kids to deal with! I'm caught between trying to limit their candy intake or just let them have at it for a day or two and then it will be over. I always try to limit it, but then I have it around for months, which is not good for a Mom who is trying to stay away from chocolate as much as possible. We had a really good time though. We went trick or treating to the town's businesses and after that we headed up to the church for the Harvest Party. A good time was had by all. Lots of people showed up to the party and there were costumes everywhere! I love to see the kids in their costumes, they have so much fun! Casey was dressed as Casey, he is far too cool to get caught wearing a costume! Although he did wear his Dad's Letterman's jacket, although I still have no idea why. He just thought it was pretty cool I guess. Brady, or should I say Britney, went to the party dressed as a girl. We had to convince Dad that this was okay being it Halloween and all, but that took some doing. Tad took one look at Brady and said, "this is soooo wrong on so many levels". I reassured him that is was all in fun. He finally settled down about it and let him out of the house. Kaitlyn was a black kitty cat, and very adorable I might add, and Miah was a pink Bunny rabbit, also adorable. They had a good time, as we all did.


I am scheduled to go in for my surgery on Tuesday. As the day draws near, I am feeling a little nervous. I know it will be fine, but losing a body part seems like a big deal to me. Oh well, it will be nice to get this dealt with and to go on with life as usual.


Brady knocked out half his front tooth yesterday. In three weeks he will have another x-ray to see if the root is dead or not, if it is he will have a root canal, and then a partial will be made for him until he is an adult. Lets hope the roots are not dead. If they are okay, then they will crown it and all will be okay. Poor kid, looks like he is straight from the hills! There always seems to be something going on and it seemed like it always involves Brady in some way or another. I guess you could say he has a little bit of a black cloud over him. He handles it well and is not in too much pain, thank goodness.


So, that's a day in the life of me! I hope you have a great day and Robin, Happy Birthday to you!!! Love you lots!!! -Mindy

1 comment:

Robin said...

Thanks Mindy - I'm not a day over 49! Tomorrow I can't say that, but today I will!

And the girls were adorable. Brady - not so much!